Automatic Control Quality Tool System is a two-year Leonardo da Vinci (Development of Innovation) project which aims to design, build and implement operational tools for measuring and control of indicators in the framework of EQAVET in collaboration with target groups and stakeholders.
It addresses implementation issues of the EQAVET framework in the tourism sector, by testing the instruments in operational training contests according to collaborative methodologies and "job shadowing" approach. The key challenges of the tourist sector concerning VET are linked to the need of increasing the quality of tourism- sector training in Europe by making it more relevant to the needs of the labour market. The multi-stakeholders approach in this project facilitates the creation of possibilities for sharing and comparing initiatives. This will result in developing and implementing a bench-learning tool for European VET stakeholders in the tourist sector, providing the need of having a common framework to respond to these questions.
AQUATS aims to reach and to involve in its activities a series of different target groups, and three main categories are indentified. The categories are described below.
The targets groups are differently involved in the project phases, actually everyone is interested in the AQUATS activities can contact the Coordinator or the National Partner in order to have further information or to participate.
1. Public Institutions dealing with education and training
- National institutions (for example EQAVET National Reference Points)
- Regional or local (decision making or policy making institutions operating in Vocational Education and Traing)
2. VET Providers and training agencies
- Training agencies
- Tourism specialized training agencies
3. Trainers and Quality Assurance experts
- Trainers and training providers staff, in particular the staff dealing with monitoring and Quality Assurance)
- External experts and auditors
4. Sectors stakeholders
- Tourism sector operators
- Social tourism
5. Tourism services beneficiaries
- Tourists and travellers