The actions of the partnership in order to achieve the project’s objectives.
WP1 - Project Organization And Management
- Project Handbook: The Partnership has developed its own set of templates and forms to properly manage the operational work-plan and technical, administrative and financial activities.
- Progress Report Forms for Activities and Expenditures: Official management forms, included in the P.H., are used by the partnership for reporting activities’ progress and achieved results.
- Work Packages Operational Forms: A document which includes operational forms (annex to the management toolkit and reports template).
- Welcome Meeting and Partnership Meetings: Periodically partners meet to discuss the project and share in a more close way opinions about activities' implementation. Meetings represent good opportunity for networking.
WP2 - Promotion and Dissemination
- Dissemination Plan: The Partnership has developed a detailed plan to organize and implement promotion and dissemination activities. It includes the description of all the instruments / tools used to promote project's activities and results.
- Project Brochure: The Project’s brochure is used as a basic tool for project promotion and dissemination. It synthesizes rationale and background, aims and objectives, activities and outputs. It is realized in hardcopy and electronic format.
- Open Workshops: Open workshops are events for the promotion of project activities and the dissemination of results. They are organized by each partner highlighting specific issues of the project, according to the national context. They involve target groups and stakeholders.
WP3 - Results Exploitation
- Exploitation Plan: The document provides strategy and guidelines for the valorisation of project's results guaranteeing visibility, access to and enhancing good practices.
- Focus Group n.1: The main Focus Group tasks are: the implementation of the qualitative EQARF indicators in tourism training activities. Six meetings over the project activities with the participation of a public institution, universities, auditors and QA experts, tourism firms and learning providers. At the end of the work each Focus Group prepares a national memorandum.
- Focus Group n.2: The main Focus Group tasks are: the collection and presentation of the instruments, tools and systems for (self) evaluation. (FG02 activity is implemented in a similar way to the FG01 work)
- Transnational Seminar: Dissemination and awareness-rising seminar for the promotion of education and training in the field of QA systems diffusion and efficient implementation of EQARF indicators.
WP4 - Quality Plan
- Project Management and Quality Plan: The QMP includes procedures, tools and templates for monitoring, evaluation and assessment of the project's activities and performances. Among these forms and templates:
- customer satisfaction questionnaires and feedback forms (for partners, experts, stakeholders, target groups, events participants, etc…);
- specific monitoring and evaluation templates for project activities, outputs and results.
- Third Part Audit: Τhe activities and the results together with partnership's performances are evaluated also by an external evaluator in order to define more objectively the effectiveness of the project. The evaluator can examine and analyze also the project documentation and the QMP procedure, eventually providing other forms and templates.
WP5 - Survey
- National Surveys: Each partner develops the contents and methodology of training activities they are delivering – collect information and data from trainees, students, teachers, trainers involved in programs (in its partner language and EN, ppt, pdf on websites)
- Transnational Chapter: Document which makes a comparison of the partners’ national scenarios. The transnational chapter shall highlight in:
- the promotion, enhancement and dissemination of best practices (those financed by European Community)
- the methodology and the approaches developed during the activities of WP6 and WP7
- pilot experiences, national best practices, development of QA toolkits.
WP6 - Assistance Toolkits
- Assistance Toolkit Instruction: The Guideline will give instruction about how to implement the “AQUA.TS ASSISTANCE TOOLKIT” in implementing EQARF indicators for tourism oriented learning activities. The guidelines include:
- tool framework description
- tools, templates and instruments
- a visual example
- Aqua.TS Assistance Toolkit (and beta version testing): The ATAT will provide trainers and auditors with tools related to EQARF indicators implementation. The Toolkit will contain:
- a platform(for the application of the problem based learning)
- instructional videos
- a virtual library
- video cases
- cards with practical instructions about how to use EQAVET / EQARF indicators.
- Aqua. TS Assistance Toolkit Pilot Implementation: A Report Operational Plan which includes:
- lists of participants (trainers, trainees, experts, observers)
- training results
- customer satisfaction evaluation and assessment
- an operational proposal for transfer and further exploitation of the experience experts, institutions, tourism associations involved in the validation of results.
WP7 - Pilot Modules And Trainers Training
- Trainers Training Program: The document (also available online) includes:
- the common framework for the course with focused sheets with national needs analysis and reference best practices for trainers training in QA [the course framework program 1) EQAVET/EQARF indicators: an overview 2), Implementation in Tourism 3) Assistance Toolkit: instruments and procedure 4) specific national issues and needs 5) test phases with providers, internal auditor, QA responsible; d)]
- the specific national program designed by each partner for implementation and delivery; d) template for reports with the results of the pilot editions
- Pilot Editions: Each national partner will deliver three pilot editions (at least), according to the shared approach about curriculum design and delivery methodology. The modules of the courses will deal with topics outlined in the modules framework program, structured in 80 hours lessons with teachers, experts or in class activity assisted by tutor. The target of the participants (around 20 attendees) is defined by the partnership during the kick off meeting and in the first phase of the WP activities.
WP8 - EQARF On Line
- On Line Wiki EQAVET: Web area with multimedia tools where partnership mix different instruments for learning, discussion, giving an environment and opportunities to promote own skills and entrepreneurial initiatives (podcasts and video dossier will be available).
- On Line Pilot Module: The on line module aims to experiment mixed media methodologies for high attractive training activities about Quality Assurance in training (program defined by partnership and questionnaire of interests submitted to target group). The framework or the courseware provides for a) EQAVET and EQARF basic facts b) Online resources: research and use c) Indicators and procedures d) EQAVET and Tourism: best practices.